What an unprecedented and worrying time this is for all of us. Although we know you love us for our ‘butchers’ banter’, we want our customers to know how seriously we are taking this global health crisis with additional measures throughout the preparation and shop areas.
The information and government advice with regards to coronavirus is constantly changing day-by-day. To achieve the highest standards of hygiene, here’s what we’re doing:
- Hand washing is not new news for us! As a food business, we have always understood the importance of effective hand washing – it is a rigorous part of our staff training.
- We’ve increased the frequency with which we sanitise all hand contact areas, including counter surfaces, handles, tables and chairs.
- We have closed our bistro to diners as a temporary precaution, following Government guidelines.
- Please be assured we are closely monitoring all of our staff health and wellbeing at the moment, and strictly enforcing the Government Guidelines with regard to symptoms, travel and isolation periods. Staff will not be permitted to work if they are unwell or at risk.
- As an additional customer safety measure, we’re checking staff temperatures on arrival at work to monitor what their ‘normal’ looks like. Doing this daily gives us the opportunity to detect early changes.
- We’re asking our customers not to visit us if they feel unwell. We’ve increased our home delivery service – please see our News item – so if you’re unsure about your health, feeling unwell or self-isolating, please give us a call on 023 8039 3959 and we can help.